Every time I sign in to Facebook it asks, "what's on my mind?" My answer is rarely short enough to fit in the status box provided. This blog is a collection of my random thoughts and reflections that answers that question.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Why are you reading this?

A friend mentioned someone else told her she had to read my posting about the 1/2 marathon. Which caused me to think for the thousandth time, "Who is reading this and why?" Not sure if it's more odd that I don't know who's reading about reflections and random thoughts or that most of the time I really don't care.

4 comments:

  1. I read your blog because I enjoy your insights and believe we all learn from each other. Social networking to me is a way to create that extended family I always wanted. You have a wonderful writing style and your passion is clearly felt in your words. You're an incredible lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to read the thoughts and feelings of other moms - especially other smart moms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy reading your random thoughts because I think it helps us stay connected. Regardless of distance and time, reading your thoughts is like a time machine to when we were 12 and on the phone for hours on end talking about random stuff. Well, with the exception that these thoughts are from an adults point of view.....most of the time anyway.YFTPF

    ReplyDelete