| Two Week Old Robin. Photo Taken by Daria Lapp. May 23, 2012. |
| Same two week old Robin. Photo Taken by Daria Lapp. May 23, 2012. |
"It was a usual day. Robins had been living in the lilac and after school I came home to wonderful surprise one jumped out of the nest! Then I decided to play outside. As I was walking I walked right passed an empty nest. After that I turned around...
...and there was a baby robin. I stared at it for a moment. It didn't move. Then I stared at it for five more minutes then I went inside to tell my mom that I stood 1 foot close to a baby robin! My sister Laura tried it too. It stayed there! After that my mom got the camera and took a picture it stayed but after that it finally flew away. It was AMAZING"
I like it! Your kids are great writers ...just like their mom. Love the art work they did with it.
ReplyDelete