Every time I sign in to Facebook it asks, "what's on my mind?" My answer is rarely short enough to fit in the status box provided. This blog is a collection of my random thoughts and reflections that answers that question.

Monday, April 25, 2011

TV Viewing


I watch TV to relax, laugh and forget about the cruel realities of life. I do not want to spend my free time watching violence; no murders, rapes, or creepy people for me, thanks. Even the dramas I choose make me laugh or at least cry therapeutic tears. Maybe this is a result of working in the field of domestic violence and abuse. I have heard enough unbelievable stories to fill all my free time thinking about and they all come with faces I have met, no actors. Watching people violently dying or hearing about a serial killer or rapist on the loose is not my idea of settling down before bed.

1 comment:

  1. I also use TV to "take me away" from reality. While I do enjoy NCIS and those of its nature, it's to see good prevail over evil. Of course, my favorite are comedies as laughter is the best medicine.

    ReplyDelete