Every time I sign in to Facebook it asks, "what's on my mind?" My answer is rarely short enough to fit in the status box provided. This blog is a collection of my random thoughts and reflections that answers that question.
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Fitted Sheets
Last night while I pulled a fitted sheet out of the dryer I thought to myself, I wish I had the patience to fold this the right way, like my mom once taught me. Then I proceeded to fold it loosely which resulted in a flattened ball of fabric. My final thought was, Why bother taking the time when it will eventually be pulled from corner to corner on the mattress, forcing it to be 'ironed' out. Yep, there are things that I still think about using my fifteen-year old brain that is buried under 8 years of higher education.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
they are a blessing and a curse. If you need a refresher in folding them, call me. I had a lady who worked in a motel teach me a nice easy method.
ReplyDeleteI THINK MAYBE THE QUEEN SHOULD TEACH ME HOW TO FOLD THEM NO WAIT!!! BETTER STILL I WILL SEND THEM TO HER AND SHE CAN DO IT FOR ME. THIS WAY I DO NOT HAVE TO WASTE MY TIME IN LEARNING HOW TO DO IT. HUMM!!!! GOOD IDEA
ReplyDeleteDon't wait by your door, Queen, I'm with Howard on this one.
ReplyDelete