By now, if you’ve been a regular reader of this blog you know that I am passionate about running and baking, among other things. What my blog has yet to demonstrate is how much I enjoy taking photos. Beginning today, in an effort to post more regularly and to expose my passion for photography I am introducing Favorite Photo Friday. I have never taken a photography class and all my learning has either been from my mom who loved taking photos, especially of her children (as do I), or trial and error. Each photo I post will be taken by me with the possibility of the occasional photo taken by someone I know personally.
![]() |
| Photo taken on July, 29, 2000 by Daria Lapp |
Digital cameras have allowed the opportunity to take and retake a photo until it is deemed perfect, this photo however was taken with a 35mm camera and was filled with sheer love.

Nice shot. I didn't know you liked photography, but it doesn't surprise me.
ReplyDelete