1. I live in Wisconsin and the temperature was 41 degrees when I started running and 42 when I finished.
2. The ice melted.
3. My legs are healthy.
4. I watched the Biggest Loser finale last night.
5. I didn’t do it yesterday.
6. I want tomorrow to be a day off from running.
7. I was frustrated during the “get the kids to school” portion of morning.
8. When I was finished I knew I’d feel stronger after running in the rain.
9. I see other people do it, so why not me?
10. If I plan to meet my goal of running all year a light, steady rain is the least of my weather concerns.
I THINK YOU WERE JUST RUNNING TO GET OUT OF THE RAIN. ALL THOSE OTHER PEOPLE RUN TO GET OUT OF THE RAIN THEY JUST DID NOT TELL YOU THAT. SOME OF THEM ARE ALSO RUNNING TO CATCH A BUS OR TRAIN. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO SOMETHING JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSLE DOES. REMEMBER WHAT YOUR MOTHER WOULD SAY "IF YOUR FRIEND JUMPED OFF THE ROOF WOULD YOU JUMP ALSO" DUA!!!!
ReplyDelete