When I first started this blog, I didn’t know who, if anyone, would read or care about my thoughts. I also wasn’t sure what I would get out of sending my thoughts off into cycberspace to be documented forever.
In the beginning I honestly thought it would help me to not bombard my husband with my random thoughts as he walked through the door after a long day at work. I didn’t realize how time consuming it would be to write. Trust me when I say many reflections and random thoughts pass through my mind throughout the day. Each one I think will make it onto the blog and then life interrupts.
I’ve been “blogging” for 5 months now, and there is one person who drives me to write as often as possible, whose comments mean more to me than others, and that is my dad.
I sent the link to my dad in the beginning not really thinking he’d read it, as you’ll see by his first comment, there were too many words and not enough pictures. Then one day, to my surprise, he told me I had to write more because he keeps checking and there’s nothing new to read. I took those words of encouragement to heart and for him I write. When he reads something that concerns him he calls me to find out more.
There are many times that technology frustrates me, but for today, Father’s Day, I am so very thankful not only for my dad but for this blog that connects us and for the video chat we shared earlier tonight.
Thank you, Dad for caring enough to read all my words, I’m trying to post more comics for you. And to those of you who are not my dad, and are quietly reading this, I thank you and I still wonder who you are.

You still believe what I tell you after all these years. HAHAHAHAHA.
ReplyDeleteThe difference is back then I DIDN'T believe you. But, wait are you telling me that you don't really check my blog often?
ReplyDeleteYou guys are just too cute!
ReplyDelete