Every time I sign in to Facebook it asks, "what's on my mind?" My answer is rarely short enough to fit in the status box provided. This blog is a collection of my random thoughts and reflections that answers that question.
Monday, December 15, 2014
Shoes and Gender?
Kids' shoes come in the same sizes regardless of gender, but once your feet get above about a size 6 you then have men’s or women’s feet and the sizing changes?! Anyone else confused by this?
Shoe sizes are as complicated to me as clothing sizes for women. I like the men's approach to waist and inseam. So many times the expensive stores will have a weird sizing system so the number is more appealing to the customer. I don't care what the numbers say - I just want them to be comfortable.
I HEARD THAT IN EUROPE THEY ARE DOING AWAY WITH THE SIZE SYSTEM AND GOING BY THE SMELL TEST. LITTLE SMELL, MEDIUM SMELL, AND OH BOY WASH YOUR FEET.
ReplyDeleteShoe sizes are as complicated to me as clothing sizes for women. I like the men's approach to waist and inseam. So many times the expensive stores will have a weird sizing system so the number is more appealing to the customer. I don't care what the numbers say - I just want them to be comfortable.
ReplyDeleteI agree wholeheartedly!!
Delete