- There’s a professional football player named Rambo?!
- Old traditions brought into a new home is a wonderful feeling.
- I actually wish it would snow. I want to go crosscountry skiing and the view out my windows is much more picturesque when it is covered in a white blanket of snow. Can it really be that we had a white Thanksgiving, but won’t have a white Christmas?!
- I baked many cookies this weekend, it was wonderful!
- The first two weeks of this month were incredibly busy, can’t remember the last two weeks that were this hectic. I’m looking forward to Winter Break as much as any kid.
- I hope I can reschedule the massage I scheduled for late January for MUCH sooner!
- My motivation for running is lagging, I hope Santa brings it back to me.
- I love traveling with my kids, but miss the days of only needing to buy 2 plane tickets.
- Yesterday was 12/13/14, things like this make me smile. I wish I had to write the date more.
- Today marks the second anniversary of the horrific events that took place at Sandy Hook Elementary School. I wish every 12/14 was on a weekend so that all children affected didn’t have to go to school on this day.
Every time I sign in to Facebook it asks, "what's on my mind?" My answer is rarely short enough to fit in the status box provided. This blog is a collection of my random thoughts and reflections that answers that question.
Sunday, December 14, 2014
Random Thoughts of the Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love your random thoughts and am glad you are willing to share them.
ReplyDelete