Every time I sign in to Facebook it asks, "what's on my mind?" My answer is rarely short enough to fit in the status box provided. This blog is a collection of my random thoughts and reflections that answers that question.

Friday, July 18, 2014

Random Things on My Mind Right Now

1. We “adopted” a Monarch caterpillar and after almost two weeks it remains to be alive! It’s grown from 1/2 to 1 centimeter, I hope it makes it to become a beautiful butterfly or I will feel incredibly guilty for saying, “yes” to my daughter after she found it and asked to bring it home. I later realized it was 

2. Before moving we put many of our things into storage and after a month it was broken into. A month later we emptied it out after moving. We have discovered a few things missing, but the only thing I miss terribly that creates a lump in my throat is our guest book. Not from our wedding, but from our guest room in our old house. My mom (who I got the idea from) wrote in it faithfully whenever she came to visit. Even my dad wrote in it. Each entry was a personal letter to my family and besides sadness I am in complete confusion on why it hasn’t turned up and hope that it just miraculously appears one day…..SOON!

3. I love playing games and often wish to have a monthly game night, I think I would enjoy it even more than my book club. Hmm, I may have to move forward with this idea.

4. If I lost my phone I think I would get over it quickly, but instead it’s almost always near me. Why the extremes?

5. I’m really hoping that I can find the flower I want at the farmer’s market tonight, but am afraid that July 18th is too late to go flower shopping.

1 comment:

  1. I USED TO HAVE RANDOM THINGS ON MY MIND BUT NOW I HAVE NO MIND

    ReplyDelete