I’m sick as a dog, at least
that’s what I said last night. I never had a sick dog so I’m not really sure
how sick that is or how long it will be until I’m feeling better. While we’re
on it I’d like to meet the baby the metaphor (?) “sleep like a baby” was worded
after. My babies were wonderful, but light sleepers. I think a more honest
sentence would be; I slept like a baby last night, I was up every two hours.
Which I was, leading me to say I’m still sick as a dog. I do remember a friend having a sick
dog once in college and she was told to feed it rice. Rice? Is that what’s for lunch today? I’d just be happy to
sleep like a rock right now.
I like your analogy of sleeping like a baby....up every two hours. Very true.
ReplyDelete