Every time I sign in to Facebook it asks, "what's on my mind?" My answer is rarely short enough to fit in the status box provided. This blog is a collection of my random thoughts and reflections that answers that question.
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Puzzles online
Thanks to my friend, The Queen, I have become addicted to this puzzle website. The best part is every day, seven days a week, there is a new puzzle posted. My kids really enjoy it too!
HAVING A BAD DAY THANKS TO THE QUEEN. I WAS DRIVING TO WORK AND I GOT STOPPED BY THE POLICE. I TOLD THE OFFICER THAT I WAS NOT ON MY CELL PHONE. ALL I WAS DOING WAS A PUZZEL AND THAT WAS NOT AGAINST THE LAW. HE DID NOT AGREE AND GAVE ME THE TICKET ANYWAY. OH WELL!!! MAYBE THE JUDGE WILL BELIEVE ME! P.S. IT MIGHT NOT BE LEGAL TO PUBLISH THIS BLOG OR HAVE FRIENDS LIKE THE QUEEN.
Sorry about that Howard. They are addictive and I thought I'd signed up for the puzzle a day but it hasn't happened. I'll have to look into that again.
HAVING A BAD DAY THANKS TO THE QUEEN. I WAS DRIVING TO WORK AND I GOT STOPPED BY THE POLICE. I TOLD THE OFFICER THAT I WAS NOT ON MY CELL PHONE. ALL I WAS DOING WAS A PUZZEL AND THAT WAS NOT AGAINST THE LAW. HE DID NOT AGREE AND GAVE ME THE TICKET ANYWAY. OH WELL!!! MAYBE THE JUDGE WILL BELIEVE ME! P.S. IT MIGHT NOT BE LEGAL TO PUBLISH THIS BLOG OR HAVE FRIENDS LIKE THE QUEEN.
ReplyDeleteSorry about that Howard. They are addictive and I thought I'd signed up for the puzzle a day but it hasn't happened. I'll have to look into that again.
Delete