Every time I sign in to Facebook it asks, "what's on my mind?" My answer is rarely short enough to fit in the status box provided. This blog is a collection of my random thoughts and reflections that answers that question.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Catching Bugs

When I was running this morning a bug flew into my mouth. As I was coughing and spitting I thought, “I wonder how many bugs I have eaten in my life, or anyone has eaten for that matter?” Has any bug I ever swallowed gotten me sick? After all, we get sick when we “catch a bug”. So, have I ever really caught something from catching a bug? Thankfully this particular bug caught a phlegm rocket straight out of my throat, thanks, in part to another “sick” bug already taking up residency.


2 comments:

  1. Think of it as a good source of low fat protein.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAYBE I CAN HIRE YOU TO TAKE THE PLACE OF THE BUG ZAPPER. IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU WOULD DO A BETTER JOB AND NOT LEAVE A LOT OF DEAD BUGS ON THE GROUND LIKE TO ZAPPER DOES. IF YOU WANT I CAN PAY YOU IN ANTS.

    ReplyDelete