Every time I sign in to Facebook it asks, "what's on my mind?" My answer is rarely short enough to fit in the status box provided. This blog is a collection of my random thoughts and reflections that answers that question.

Monday, October 17, 2011

You're never too old to run...

I've said before that I hope to one day come in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place in my age category, hoping to run long enough so this is sure to happen.

Click the link below to hear the story of a 100-year old who just finished the Toronto marathon.

The story of Fauja-Singh

2 comments:

  1. That is inspirational! Maybe I will be able to run again. I would love that because then I could eat what I wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HE WAS NOT RUNNING IN THE MARATHON WHAT HE WAS DOING WAS TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM HIS 105 YEAR OLD WIFE. SHE WANTED HIM TO TAKE OUT THE GARBAGE AND HE FINALLY HAD ENOUGH NAG NAG NAG

    ReplyDelete