1. Hearing a song that fits my mood; even if I’m feeling mad.
2. The feeling I get AFTER I run.
3. Holding a baby.
4. Making people laugh.
5. Running into someone unexpectedly.
6. Meeting new people and hearing their “stories”.
7. Volunteering with and for kids.
8. When a kid I know, any kid, sees me and says hi to me first. I get the “they like me, they really like me feeling.”
9. Laughing so hard I cry…the smile stays longer than the laugh.
10. Karma.
11. My husband and kids.
12. Good manners.
13. Small world stories.
14. Massages.
15. Using things that used to be my mom’s or grandmother’s.
16. Hearing my kids say something that I know my mom would love to hear.
For now this is all I’ve got, but I am grateful that there are so many more.
When you start the day by listing your gratitudes it ensures that day will be a good one.
ReplyDelete