For months I have been contemplating creating a blog. My recurrent thoughts have included, “What will I write about?” “Do I want other people to read what I write?” “Will what I write now come back to haunt me in some way in the future? After all, everything on the Internet is permanent?” Since earlier this month, I have been keeping up with a few new blogs friends have begun. What I have found is that reading blogs makes me somehow feel like my time is being wasted just a little less than when I am on Facebook. I smile more when I read their blogs and occasionally find myself laughing out loud…REALLY laughing outloud, not just the online version of ha ha. So here I am creating a blog. It will give me somewhere to share my random thoughts and hopefully share a smile or laugh with someone. I also figure if no one reads this it gives me a place to make myself laugh out loud. After all if I can’t make myself laugh whom can I make laugh? So, here it is, my first blog entry. Now to figure out how to post it! LOL
I have not read this much since I was in school. OH YEAH!!! I did not read that much in school either. SORRY P.S I guess I need pictures or start with SEE DICK RUN!!!!
ReplyDelete