Every time I sign in to Facebook it asks, "what's on my mind?" My answer is rarely short enough to fit in the status box provided. This blog is a collection of my random thoughts and reflections that answers that question.

Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmas Cookie Crumbs


I enjoy baking, I love baking, but I am tired of Christmas cookies, I was thrilled when I was able to give the last of the cookies away to a friend last night. Please, just get them out of my house!! I have other baking to do, but how can I do it when my counter is filled with Tupperware containers of varying sizes holding month old cookies in them! I love Tupperware as much as I love baking, but even after a month Tupperware can’t keep my cookies from drying out.

Now that my containers are washed and stored and my mixer is put away I can start thinking about what I’m going to bake for this month’s cookie delivery and my son’s school bake sale. Maybe next time I’ll share a recipe with you, but first I have to look back and see if I’ve already shared a story and recipe for the cookie lover’s cupcake with you.

But, first I will run tomorrow.


1 comment: